POSITION TITLE: Clinical Therapist/Clinical Social Worker
COMPASSion Counseling is seeking to add another clinical therapist to its clinical team.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides individual, couple and family therapy
- Plans and facilitates educational classes (i.e. Anger management, Co-parenting)
- Facilitates school-based educational Life-Skills classes/groups (Once a week)
- Recruits clients
- Participates in team meetings and staff case conferences
- Completes and manages all documentation in a timely manner
- Assists with intern supervision, if qualified to do so
- Participates in CC community relations and CC related activities
-Ability to assess a client’s therapeutic needs, establish therapeutic relationships, set goals and objectives, create treatment plans and plan terminations in a timely manner
– Ability to help clients integrate therapy with their own belief systems
-Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions
– Skills in working interdependently and implementing time management strategies
– Ability and willingness to develop and cultivate his/her own caseload by representing CC in the community and relating to referral source
-Willingness to work minimum of two evenings per week
-Skills in working with children and couples are pre preferred
– Knowledge of Electronic Health Record Programs and proficiency on the computer with Word, Excel, preferred
Minimum Education: Master’s Degree
Minimum Experience: One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in providing clinical therapy children (5 and up) and adults. Knowledge of multidisciplinary team approach to treatment is preferred.
Licensure Requirement: (have or working towards) LCSW, LMSW, LPC-MHSP, or LPC
How to Apply: Send a resume with a cover letter to Info@cccmaryville.org.